Design thinking as a gateway to client-centric designpour concevoir réellement client centric
– Imagine new services to make a difference.
– Redefine your services to maximize your client’s benefits.
– Rethink your funnels to better leverage your assets’ value.
– Adapt your services to emerging touchpoints.
– Modelize your client’s experience and its associated services.
– Modelize and challenge your internal processes.
– Develop synergies between your clients and contributors.
Leadership methods to build teams around a value proposition
Creating a balance between a client’s needs and a Corporation’s capabilities
Exemples de problématiques
“What function should smartphones have in our client’s ecosystem?”
“How to create a post-buying experience that matches the quality of the global one and fosters a qualitative relationship with our clients?”
“How to rethink the ways we acquire new clients with a view to generating more leads and overall engagement?”
“What role should that new screen play in our in-store funnel?”
“What should be the mission of our e-commerce website with regard our existing on/off commercial tools?»
“How should we help our clients prepare a visit in our stores?”
“In our sector, online services all look alike. How could we emerge with a different experience?”